Sunset Inspiration Hike
Time & Location
About the Event
Let’s end the week together with a fun sunset hike and moments of inspiration! We’ll fittingly hike the Will Rogers Inspiration Loop Trail – an easy 2.1-mile loop (with 300+ feet in elevation) overlooking the ocean and beautiful views stretching across DTLA to Malibu. This guided experience will immerse us in nature and exercise our minds, bodies, and souls. From the mountaintop, we’ll pause for a short meditation, cast our visions, and in YEM style, create space-conscious conversation. If you’ve been feeling a need to reflect or gain a new perspective, please join us.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Bring and wear a mask when near or passing other hikers. The trail is mostly wide so we can honor social distancing as much as possible.
- Carry water with you and any snacks you would like to enjoy from the mountaintop.
- Wear shoes suitable for hiking as the trail is dirt and rocks.
- Wear clothes you can get sweaty in!
- 5 to 7 p.m.
- Please arrive by 5pm. **We’ll depart for the hike BY 5:15pm.**
- The park closes at sunset so we’ll plan to be back at our cars by 7pm.
Will Rogers Historic State Park
1501 Will Rogers State Park Road
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
- On-site parking is $3 per hour.
- Pay at the automated kiosk immediately at the entrance as you enter the park.
- Once you have paid, drive, and park in the second parking lot between the polo field and the ranch house.
- Option: there is limited free street parking outside of the park (first-come, first-serve); walk is about 500+ yards into the park.
Meet Our Guide: Colleen Angeles.
Colleen is a global brand consultant and leadership coach based in Santa Monica. She works with high performers, purpose-driven start-ups, and corporations to strategize business and human performance. Her soul force is cultivated from her vast business experience, entrepreneurial grit, and a commitment to personal and spiritual growth. An avid hiker, yogi, meditator, athlete, global adventurer, and mentor, she’s passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and inspiring others to take their lives to the next level. Her life’s mission is guided by Viktor Frankl’s quote: “The meaning of life is to help others find the meaning of theirs.”
- YEM Member$0$00$0
- Friend of YEM$0$00$0