The YEM Dinner: Authentic Korean by Mama Kim
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us at YEM Home for family dinner once again, featuring the cooking of Erica Kim's mother Stacey.
Tentative menu: (Please let me know if you are vegan and we can have vegan alternatives for you)
- Japchae Noodles (Stir-fried glass noodles w/ veggies)
Bonchon (Side Dishes)
- Seasoned Bean Sprouts
- Seasoned Spinach
- Bulgogi (marinated beef)
- Korean Rice
- Kimchi Chegae (Spicy Cabbage soup with pork & tofu)
- Patjuk (Sweet Red Bean Porridge with Mochi)
Each member is welcome to bring 2 guests, especially those you believe would make great additions to our community. Please make sure to RSVP for them.
It will be a 20-person max sitdown dinner with prompts that encourage deeper conversations. Please BYOB. I will be shopping for groceries Wednesday morning, so please RSVP HERE by Tuesday night and let me know if you have any dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten-free, etc) by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linh, Radka & the Team
- Guest of YEMer$35$350$0
- YEM Platinum Member$0$00$0
- YEM Gold/Silver Member$35$350$0
- Sold OutPaid via Venmo$0$00$0